Saturday, July 11, 2009

Inability.

I am incapable of being the father that I should be. I am incapable of being the husband I should be. I will fail miserably for the rest of my life. But God has begun a work in me, and He will be glorified in my life and in my family. One way or another. I do not have to be stressed about the way I raise my kids, or anxious about how to provide for them because God is ultimately in control, and His will is being done. My future and the future of my offspring is in the hands of the Almighty. Praise God for that.



"But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away." (Isa 64:6 KJV)


"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain."
(Gal 2:20-21 KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment